Living the Dream, Vivere il sogno



Friday, December 18, 2009

Olives in the Moutains

Sicilians and Italians are crazy about olives. They put olives in everything. Especially in pizza, Sicilians and Italians are crazy about them too! But it's like they can't have a meal without something having them. I mean I'm not complaining, it's just amazing!

When we were up on the moutain the other day and my mom got some great pictures of some olives. Some up close and some a little more far away.

This picture here is me favorite even though it only shows two it is still my favorite. Do you see how dark they are That means they are ready to pick!
I have another picture of some olives . It shows more olives but I like this one up here better.
You can see these are much bigger but they aren't ripe yet. You can also see there are much more olives here than before. But you can also see these are dirty, but are still ediable.
Buon Natale,Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment