Living the Dream, Vivere il sogno



Saturday, March 20, 2010

Yesterday and Today.

Yesterday was "S. Giuseppe" (aka) Fathers day! And because of S.Giuseppe, I didn't have school! ALRIGHT! Yesterday was a great day, my dad had to work (booooo) so me and my mom spent the day watching movies!!!! We watched... "Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief", "Alice in Wonderland", and "New Moon"!!!!!!!! All three of them were great!!!!!
Lately I have been reading the book "Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief" and it's really good!
Today we went to "Cefalu"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is soooooo cool...it's kind of like Montalbano! But maybe cooler! haha Here's some pic's:
Cefalu!

The beach

Looking at the view...
Cool!


You can see the church...

Well that's all for now...I'm tired, as you can see from our long day. All these pictures you saw now are only PART 1!!!!! Okay...bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment