Living the Dream, Vivere il sogno



Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Family Fun! Part 1 of 4

Sunday morning we went up to the mountains with our family. I had fun! (lol)
And we are going back up this Saturday!!!! So there's so photo's of the fun we had on Sunday!
Dad, Zia Rosa (Aunt Rosa), Peppe (Giuseppe, Joseph), Pippa (Behind my mom) and Mom, cooking
Dad, Pippa and Peppe cooking

Me and baby Rosa
Me trying to get Rosa to look at the camera, and trying to clam her down!
Lorenzo and Rosa
Mountains
More of Mountains, you can see the Tindari and our town!
I can see my house from here!
Flower

The Flower patch

More pictures later...tomorrow (I hope) lol!
See ya!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sophia:
    So glad to see that you posted something new. I loved the pictures of the mountains and the food and the baby and you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I know the baby is so cute huh?!!!
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I am an American living in Italy and I'm in the 5th grade too! If you want you could visit my blog and link to it too. I'll link to yours. Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!!! And sure I'll link to your blog, How old are you???
    Ciao

    ReplyDelete