Living the Dream, Vivere il sogno



Monday, April 20, 2009

My Used Nintendo DS


These are pictures of my Used Nintendo DS!
I got it a couple of weeks ago. It is awesome!
I play it all the time. But not every minute of
everyday. School comes first!
I got it at Game Stop, a used Nintendo was $84.
But Nintendo Lite is $110. I paid $110.
This is what "Nintendo Lite" means it just means that it has a better lite then most of them.
And not I didn't spell "Lite" wrong that's the way
it's spelled instead of L-I-G-H-T.
I saved up this money for 3 years! How long is that?
This what it looks like in the inside.
As you can see I got a pink one! My sister has a
red one but hers is red on the outside and black
on the inside. Did you know they just made a
Nintendo DSi? Well they did! It has one camera
on the outside and one on the inside to take
pictures of yourself. But the DSi can't play Game
Boy games. But the DS can! That is what I like
about the DS! I have tuns of Game Boy games.



Now this below me is one of my DS games.
I have three, Cooking mama " Which is the picture", Imagine Fashion Designer, and Bratz Fashion. I love them all!
Hope you have a happy week bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment