Living the Dream, Vivere il sogno



Sunday, March 22, 2009

Italian and American

This picture next to me is an Italian Orange soda.

Today we will be seeing American soda's and Italian!
We will be comparing American with Italian!!!
Okay??? Alright!!! We will start with Orange sodas!
There is also this in cans!
This Italian soda has:
1. more orange flavor
2. real orange juice
3. tastes better
4. more expensive
but compared to American Soda is:
The one that says Crush Orange is the one we are going to talk about.
Now here we go!!
1. less expensive
2. less orange
3. and High Fructose Corn Syrup

2 comments:

  1. Which one do you like better? I learned quite a bit about high fructose corn syrup. It's really unhealthy. I like the A to Z series, too. I read the White Wolf, too. How many have you read?

    PS On the e-mail you said you're not moving to Italy that you're moving to Sicily. Well, Sicily is in Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Italian soda is the best!
    I have read all the A to Z mysteries and the Capital Mysteries by him too!
    Yes Sicily is in Italy!
    But I like to call it just Sicily!

    ReplyDelete