Living the Dream, Vivere il sogno



Monday, March 23, 2009

PSSA'S and the stress they give

If you don't know what a PSSA (Pennsylvania System of School Assessment) is then I will tell you. It's a test all the 3rd graders and some other grades take in my state. Before I was homeschooled we had the PSSA'S for 2 weeks!!
But with the PSSA'S this year I only had to take them for 2 days. That was a lot of stress taken off of me!! Here's a question: Would you rather have a test where you would take one part everyday for 2 weeks OR get it over with in 2 days? One of my friends wasn't sleeping three days before the PSSA'S this year. I think she was getting a lot of stress from it. I mean I would if I had to take them for two weeks! Before I was homeschooled I was really nervous myself! But it was much better this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment