Living the Dream, Vivere il sogno



Wednesday, September 16, 2009

E-matic MP3 Player

Hi Everyone,
Today I got a MP3 player! I had one before but it was a barbie girl MP3 player and I told my mom "I'm getting to big for this". So I told her if she bought one for me I would pay for half of it, and...she said yes!
I got a E-matic Mp3 player. It's so cool, when we got home today we saw a box on the chair on our porch. I went to get it and I opened it and there it was! I was so excited I turned our computer on and started charging it! Then my mom came over and we put tons of songs on it. I was so excited, but when I saw how small it was I was a little disappointed, but it's worth it. I got it from Walmart for $27.00!!! And it wasn't on sale! We originally were going to get it from Target, but I went on Walmart to see if they had it in purple "they didn't"and when I saw it was $27.00 I told my mom to get it there! As you can see in the picture it's green, but what you can't see is it has a built in microphone! I don't know where it is...YET. I read SOME of the manual but I was so excited I didn't want to read more! I was just listening to it and it was so cool I could see what song I was listening to! With my last Mp3 player I didn't have a screen or a hold button! Also it can last up to 10 hours without charging!

Today my mom and I went shopping. We went to Target, this Italian place called Russo's, and two libraries. It was really fun, I always have fun when I'm shopping with my mom!
Well I have to go listen to my songs,
See you later.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment