Living the Dream, Vivere il sogno



Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What is your favorite Cereal?

This is a picture of the cereal Corn Pops. I eat these almost every week or everyday. They are the most corny cereal I have every met. HAHAHA Anyway, Once I wrote a persuasive paper for school trying to convince people to eat these cereals. I had graphs and everything. It was fun to write but it took a long time to do it. The whole point of doing this is to see what your favorite cereal is. The way this is going to work is I will list a bunch of different cereal's and you will leave me a comment telling me what your favorite cereal is on that list. I will also have pictures of some of the cereals so you know what I'm talking about.
This is a picture of Honey bunches of Oats Honey Roasted. This is good cereal but I don't eat this everyday...just some times. I love it, this is the only kind I like of Honey bunches of Oats. I also like posts Just Bunches. I snack on them all the time but they are not something I would eat for breakfast. I tried putting milk in with them and they didn't taste to good. But we will talk more about that later, now we are talking about Honey Bunches of Oats. So yes Honey Bunches of Oats is good but some times I get sick of eating them. Also, I think you can get them in chocolate and I don't think that will taste to good ether.
Just bunches
I tried getting a picture of Just Bunches but when I put it on it came out as Honey Bunches of Oats and I didn't want to look for the right picture. So I put no picture on of it. But yes Just Bunches is a good cereal to snack on but not something I would have for Breakfast. But maybe I have to put more cereal in, I only put a little bit in so I will have to try it again. I will tell you my results of it later:
Here is a list of Cereals:
  • Corn Pops
  • Honey Bunches of Oats
  • Just Bunches
  • Rice Krispies
  • Corn Flakes

I also put up a poll about it so if you can't leave me a comment you can do the poll. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment