Living the Dream, Vivere il sogno



Saturday, January 23, 2010

Castles in Oliveri and Brolo

My cousin, Pippa, said that a prince lives in this castle. (above us)
Me and my mom are excited to go see it. But my dad doesn't want to go see it (he's afraid of small driveways). It is a very big castle but it is also a very old castle. Who knows how old it could be!?!?

The other day we went to a town in Sicily called Brolo. It was beautiful! Just a minute ago I was looking for a picture online of the castle above (in Oliveri), but I couldn't find anything. But I did find this:http://www.castles-for-sale.com/sale/Sicily/index.htm It's a website of the castle in Brolo. The castle is for sale. You want to know how much they are selling it for? Asking Price: $1,600,000.00 US
My goodness! I would only pay them €5...because that's all I have!


When we were in Brolo I went to the beach and I saw a volcanic rock. (probably from a volcano).

And I just thought how cool! Ya know?!?!

PEACE OUT SUCKER...I LIVE IN ITALY!

I love the beach! I think the beach is the most wonderful thing in Sicily!

2 comments: