Living the Dream, Vivere il sogno



Sunday, January 10, 2010

For Christmas...

For Christmas I got a Wii!! I always wanted one! I also have a Wii fit board, Wii Sports (Game), Wii Play and a snowboard game! I had to buy a new conroller (as you can see in the picture) to get Wii Play. But that isn't the only reason why I got it. I needed another one in case one of my cousins come's over to play. That way we could play against each other.
I got a used Wii. Why? Because it's cheaper. Where did I get it? I got it at "Game Stop". I was really suprised to find one here. It's inside this store called ,Ipercoop. That is the only one we have found and I don't think we are going to find anymore here!

I also got a bike for Christmas! I always wanted one of them too. I got a Mt bike, that has a bell, and a place to put a water bottle. My bike is pink. "Of corse" I have only gotten to ride it twice so far. Because after the First time I rode it I got a flat! So I pumped it up and went again the next day and I got another flat! And I haven't been able to ride it since!

3 comments:

  1. A Wii was in Sunday's Target ad so I went and looked at it - it was just the balance board, or whatever, but I didn't want that so I bought the one like you got. I, too, bought an extra controller so my friends can play when they come over. LOL I finally puat the car in the garage Friday night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is more fun with more people!

    ReplyDelete