Living the Dream, Vivere il sogno



Saturday, January 9, 2010

Pretty...

Don't you just love flowers? I do, I think flowers are the most beautiful think in the world. That and babies.


I took this picture while we were exploring a town.




The other day while we were leaving Mt. Etna. We saw this town near by. So we drove over to it, and stated walking around. After
we started walking around we noticed the town was abandoned.
This picture is a picture of a church that they started but never
finished.
As you can see in these pictures someone started it but never finished. Probably ran out of money or something.
I wonder what this town would have looked like if it were finshed.
Another thing that I think is pretty is the sun rising. I took this picture while everyone was sleeping!!!
I wish I could have a picture of the sun setting but I don't! Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. I love the sunrises and sunsets. We had some nice ones in the last couple weeks. Just remember: Red Sky at night, sailors delight
    Red Sky in morning, sailor take warning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunrise and sunsets are the best...maybe I will post more of them!This time of a sunset.

    ReplyDelete