Living the Dream, Vivere il sogno



Thursday, January 28, 2010

Stuffed in Homework!

Lately I have been stuffed in homework.

For tomorrow I have to study history, complete
number 1 on page 29 and number 1 on page 31
for math, finish 5 pages of math that is in my
notebook, study page 32 in my big math book,
study page 43 and 44 in English, complete page
44 in my (also for English) and then write it in my
notebook.

It's making me go crazy!




Last week I had tests out the ying-yang! I had
one test for math (don't know if I passed it). My
teacher didn't tell me. I got an A in my cooking
class. One day there was a flyer in the hall way
near the girls bathroom and I looked at it and
it was for a cooking class. So I signed my name
and then later that day I went to class and there
was cooking stuff out!!!! Only me, Erica, Meng
Meng, and Luna were in that class. (from our
class) (5A)

Anyway...and this week I had a geography test
and I got 35 out of 50. But today I found out my
geography teacher gave us a 7th grade test! Not

5th grade. So today I had the 5th grade test and
I got 45 out of 55...I got an A! Then tomorrow
I have to take a geometry test and a history test.
I'M READY!

Well, I have to be ready I've been studying all week!

No comments:

Post a Comment