Living the Dream, Vivere il sogno



Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Merry Christmas... + our trip to MT Etna

Sorry I haven't been posting our stupid internet got disconnected or something. So we had no internet for 2 weeks!
Merry Christmas!!! I hope you all had a white Christmas!
For Christmas we went to MT Etna!!!!!
This right here is me (next to or near) MT Etna.
The wind was in my hair and all over me that day I glad I got this
picture!
In these pictures you can see the snow on MT Etna (it's like the
only snow in the whole Sicily. Here in Sicily we never get snow
never! The only snow here in Sicily
is the snow you see.
See how big it is? It is very big I mean giant. Everytime we see it, it is always smokeing! ALWAYS!!!
'Course it's a valcano so that explans
why.
On our way to MT Etna we had to go through a town...a town with very small streets! I have pictures of them just not today. But I do have a picture of a statue. I have
no idea who it is of. But it is still cool, I mean who knows how long it was there. Right?
It is very small but you can still see it, right?
We also saw 2 more statues but I forgot to take a picture and we were going to fast.
Well that's all from Sicily!

No comments:

Post a Comment