Living the Dream, Vivere il sogno



Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hungry? Here this might make you even more hungry!

When we were still living with my aunt. I got pictures of some cool things she made.
This is a picture of stuffed calamari (squid). It was stuffed with it's arms and bread crumbs. I love calamari but I didn't really like the stuffing.



This is a picture of some anchovies. Of course they were cooked, and yes she did take the heart and bones out.
They were really good. But it was weird having them (the anchovies) look at me the whole time I was eating them.

2 comments:

  1. Sophia:

    You are definitely related to your parents. I wonder where your mother came from, not me (G-Ma) as I don't like fish/seafood other than clams, scallops, warm water lobster and haddock.

    Love,
    G-Ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Later I'm going to blog a picture of a pie!

    ReplyDelete