Living the Dream, Vivere il sogno



Monday, January 11, 2010

Yesterday...

Yesterday, was my friend, Fabio's birthday party. I had so much fun, it was the very first birthday party I have went to since we got here!

I took this picture when we all were done eating and started playing.


This right here is a picture of Giovanni, and the other one I don't know his name.


This right here is a picture of "my" girls. Luna, Manuela, Selene, and Giorgia. (in that order) We were all acting like goof balls yesterday.




Here in this picture is all the boys. ?, ?, Salvatore, ?, Giuseppe, Fabio, Rosario, Giovanni, Biagio,?.
Some of the boys were from a diffrent class, and that's why I don't know their names.






Fabio opening the present I gave him. (Money) I just met him and I don't know what he likes so money was the best thing. Right?






This right here is a picture of Giuseppe, and Fabio. Right after Fabio blew out the candle's.

Giuseppe: Let's party!!!
Fabio: Happy Birthday to me!
That's not really what they were saying just what I can see from their faces.

This is a picture of Fabio's cake. Isn't it beautiful? As you can see Fabio was turning 10!

The other boys: Yea! The camera. Take our picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment