Living the Dream, Vivere il sogno



Sunday, January 24, 2010

Reading...

Lately I've been reading "The Tail of Emily Windsnap".
It's a story about a girl who has never been in the water fully. (like a bath or swimming). The first time she was ever in the water fully, she starts feeling like her legs are coming together.
Later, she told herself and her mother that she is never going in the water again. A couple of nights later she goes back into the water and it's happening AGAIN! She tries to get out of the water but she's stuck. Then, she notices that she is has a tail and that SHE'S A MERMAID!
I don't know if Emily's mother is a mermaid too. But in the book it said that her mother hates going in the water. DOES THAT TELL YOU SOMETHING? But I have to find out more but I'm only on the 5th chapter. And there are 11 more to go (16 chapters).
I love reading expesally mysteries...

After Emily found out she was a mermaid she ran into another mermaid named Shona Silkfin. Shona had never seen a human with legs before...when they first met they didn't like each other very much. But then they became best friends...I wish I could have a friend like that!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Phia:

    I did you ever read the story called "Pippa Passes." I did way back when but I don't remember it.

    I posted to your poll. I don't like the dark backgrouned. It's too hard to read.


    G-MA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I changed the text colour so I hope it makes a diffrece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And no I have never read "Pippa Passes". But I will look it up!

    ReplyDelete